Conference and Career Fair
The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest legal career fair in the country. More than 160 public interest employers conduct interviews for internships and full-time jobs and meet with students in informal “table talk” discussions of public interest legal opportunities. Over 1,200 students from nearly 200 law schools attend for interviews, workshops on public interest careers, job search advice, networking, resume and cover letter review, mock interviews, and more.
2016 CONFERENCE AND CAREER FAIR
Friday, October 28 & Saturday, October 29
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
- Schedule at a glance
- Conference Session Details
- Information for Employers
- Information for Students
- Information for Law School Professionals
- Travel & Accomodations
Student Registration is open. Click here to register.
OTHER KEY DATES
- May 11th - August 6th: Early bird employer registration and job posting
- August 7th - September 7th: Standard employer registration and job posting
- August 15th - September 14th: Student and recent graduate registration and application for pre scheduled interviews
- September 15th-October 28th: Student and recent graduate registration for workshops and table talk still open (job application period closed)
- September 17th- October 1st: Employer application review and interview selection
- October 7th: Last day for accepted students and recent graduates to sign up for an interview time
- October 28th & 29th: Conference and Career Fair
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-466-3686 for more information on how you can participate.