Join us as we bring together more than 1,200 students, 165 employers, and 120 law school faculty, staff and practitioners in the public interest field at the Equal Justice Works annual Conference and Career Fair! Registration for law school professionals opens on August 14th and is free for all member schools.
- Information on Student & Recent Graduate Registration
- View Your School's Registrations, Applications, Etc.
- Event Timeline & Key Dates
- Registered Employers to Date
- Tentative Schedule
- Travel & Accommodations
- Registration is free!
- Law school professionals are welcome to speak with available employers throughout the event. Last year, 44 of the 170 employers did not participate in prescheduled interviews meaning they were available all day on Friday and Saturday on a first come, first serve basis and all employers participate in two-hour mandatory Table Talk on each day.
- Attend the employer and law school professional "networking break" sponsored by NALP on Friday evening and have a chance to talk informally with employers from across the country.
- Attend conference sessions and panels on hot topics in public interest law! Last year's program included sessions led by Justice Kagan and Ralph Nader and panels focused on racial justice issues, legal incubators, and more.
- Volunteer to assist students with resume review and mock interviews and share your expertise with students from across the country as they head into interviews!
Registration is free for all professionals at Equal Justice Works member law schools, and there is no limit on the number of professionals that may register from a school. All professionals must register individually.
- Registration fee: $25 per student/recent graduate. If your school intends to pay for students to attend, please email us at email@example.com so we can set up specialized registration instructions.
- Students and recent graduates must register to interview, participate in table talk, or attend conference sessions at the Conference & Career Fair. Registration is open through the day of the event, but applications for prescheduled interviews must be submitted by September 13 at midnight. More information on student and recent graduate registration can be found here.
- Note: Due to NALP guidelines, 1L students are not eligible to interview with employers during the Equal Justice Works Career Fair. However, 1L students may informally talk to employers during Table Talk on Friday and Saturday.
In our database you can monitor job postings, student registrations, applications, etc. Click here to login and please refer to the law school professional guide for assistance in navigating the database. Each member school has one username and password. If you do not have your schools login information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, August 14th - Wednesday, September 13th at midnight ET: Student and recent graduate registration and application for prescheduled interviews, workshops and Table Talk. Law school professional registration now open through event.
- Thursday, September 14th - Friday, October 27th: Student and recent graduate registration for workshops and Table Talk (job application period closed).
- Friday, September 15th - Friday, September 29th at midnight ET: Employer application review and interview selection
- October 8th at midnight ET: Last day for accepted students and recent graduates to sign up for an interview time
- October 27th & 28th: Conference and Career Fair