The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair will be held October 26 - 27, 2018, at the:
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
2799Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: (703) 418 1234
Equal Justice Works will offer a group rate of $199/night through October 5, 2018 or as long as space remains available, whichever occurs first. Details coming soon.
Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
Super Shuttle from IAD or BWI
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
Metro Subway Access
- From the Crystal City Metro Station (corner of 18th St and S. Bell Street) the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 30 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - midnight Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - midnight Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change) **When traveling to the hotel via Metro, once you are at the top of the escalators, turn to the left and walk toward 18th St. The shuttle will pickup underneath the overpass.**
- Upon request, the shuttle will drop guests off at Crystal Drive & 23rd St. In addition, the shuttle will drop off and pickup at 23rd St and S. Eads St. These stops are based on request only and are not regular stops made during regular travel (Subject to change)
The staff at Hyatt Regency Crystal City is committed to ensuring that they meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The DCA hotel staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Seven rooms with roll-in showers
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, closet poles
If you have a physical challenge that may impact your participation in this event more broadly, please contact Claire Cusella, Program Manager, Law School Engagement & Advocacy, at email@example.com immediately to discuss accommodations. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without at least two weeks prior notification.