Travel and Accommodations
The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair will be held October 24 - 25, 2014, at the:
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Bethesda, MD 20852
Phone: (301) 822-9200
Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is Noon
Book your guest room now by clicking here. You may also call the Marriott Reservation Line at (888) 236-2427 or (301) 822-9200 and ask for the "Equal Justice Works" room block. The group rate is $114.00 exclusive of applicable taxes per night. Reservations must be made by Friday, October 3 to receive the discounted rate. In-room internet and parking will be complimentary for all Equal Justice Works hotel guests.
The Bethesda North Marriott hotel is fully accessible for people with restricted mobility and has guestrooms adapted for wheelchairs. Arrangements for a guestroom that meets your specific requirements should be requested when making reservations with the hotel. If you have a physical challenge that may impact your participation in this event, please contact Lauren Fuchs, Law School Engagement & Advocacy Specialist, at email@example.com immediately to discuss accommodations. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without at least two weeks prior notification.
Please visit the hotel website for directions and additional information about local transportation.
Ronald Reagan Washington National – DCA
- approximately 23 miles
- Washington subway estimated fare: $5.75
- Depart National Airport Metro Station on yellow line towards Mt. Vernon/Fort Totten; exit train at Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station and go to the upper platform to the red line towards Shady Grove/Grosvenor; exit the train at the White Flint Metro Station; exit the train station and walk approximately 1 block SW on Marinelli Rd.
- Depart National Airport Metro Station on blue line towards Largo Town Center; exit train at Metro Center Station and go to the upper platform to the red line towards Shady Grove/Grosvenor; exit the train at the White Flint Metro Station; exit the train station and walk approximately 1 block SW on Marinelli Rd.
- one-way estimated taxi fare: $55
Washington DC Dulles – IAD
- approximately 25 miles
- one-way estimated taxi fare: $60
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport – BWI
- approximately 36 miles
- one-way estimated taxi fare: $70
Parking will be complimentary to all Equal Justice Works hotel guests. Attendees may enter the parking lot on Marinelli Drive (hotel side) or from Executive Drive (conference center entrance). For participants who are staying overnight, the Marinelli Drive entrance is the most convenient. For participants only attending for the day, the Executive Drive entrance is more convenient to access the conference center.