The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest legal career fair in the country. More than 175 public interest employers conduct interviews for internships and full-time jobs and meet with students in informal “table talk” discussions of public interest legal opportunities. Over 1,400 students from over 150 law schools attend for interviews, workshops on public interest careers, networking, resume review, mock interviews, and more.
LOCATION & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Friday, October 26 & Saturday, October 27
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
EVENT TIMELINE & KEY DATES
· Monday, May 7 - Friday, August 3: Early bird employer registration and job posting
· Saturday, August 4 - Friday, September 7: Standard employer registration and job posting. Employers interested in participating in prescheduled interviews must post their positions by September 7.
· Monday, August 13 - Friday, September 14 at midnight ET: Student and recent graduate registration and application for prescheduled interviews, workshops and Table Talk. Students must apply for any prescheduled interviews by September 14 at midnight ET.
· Saturday,September 14 - Day of the Event: Student and recent graduate registration for workshops and Table Talk remains open but prescheduled interview application period now closed.
· Monday, September 17 - Friday, September 28th at midnight ET: Employer application review and interview selection. Employers will be sent their application packets during this time and must submit their selections and alternates list by September 28 at midnight.
· Saturday, September 29 - Monday, October 8 at midnight ET: All students will have been notified of their acceptances for prescheduled interviews unless otherwise contacted and will be able to sign up for specific interview times. Interview slots must be selected by October 8 at midnight ET.
· October 26 & 27: Conference and Career Fair
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-466-3686 for more information on how you can participate.