Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Fellow Friday: Susan Friedman helps free innocent man
- Rural California Veterans Thirsty for Legal Support
- Mobile legal clinics provide much-needed legal services to children and families in DC
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Helps Free Innocent Man
- Navigating a complex system for returning veterans in Washington State
- Introducing the Student Borrowers’ Bill of Rights!
- 2012 Fellow Stephanie Akpa Helps DC Residents Access Health Care
- Esha Bhandari Continues to have an Impact on Immigrant Rights – from Fellowship Project to Law Career
- A public defense career started with Public Defender Corps
- Catch up with members of the first graduating class of Public Defender Corps