Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- 2014 Conference and Career Fair Recap: Bryan Stevenson’s Keynote Address, “Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption"
- Alumna Adriana Rodriguez (’11) Empowers Undocumented Survivors of Domestic Violence Along U.S- Mexico Border
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Emily Schools (’13) Gains Empowerment from Fellowship Program
- Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Komal Vaidya (’12) Empowers Homeowners and Tenants Seeking Home Foreclosure Relief
- Equal Justice Works Launches the Immigrant Children’s Defense Corps, a justice AmeriCorps Initiative
- Future Fellows: Equal Justice Works Launches Baby Bib Campaign!
- Fellow Jessica Emerson (’13) Files First Motion Under the Maryland Human Trafficking Victim Protection Act
- Army Veteran and 2014 Fellow Tiffany Kelley Launches Major Initiative at the National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Alumna Kathryn Smolinski (’11) Leads Legal Advocacy Effort for Low-Income Cancer Patients in Detroit Area
- Gonzalo Serrano (’14) Returns to the Metroplex and Puts His Passion to Work