Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Fellows and Alumni Catch Up at Bay Area Happy Hour
- Vanessa Stine (’14) Protects the Rights of Immigrants as Workers and Consumers
- Equal Justice Works Fellow John Paul Cimino (’13) Fights for the Rights of our Nation’s Veterans
- Eight Equal Justice Works Fellows in Chicago Highlighted for Their Innovations in Legal Services and Pro Bono Opportunities
- 6 Reasons to Love (Okay, Grudgingly Accept) Your Student Loans
- Fellow Friday: Kristen Tullos (’13) Advocates for Struggling Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure
- 2014 AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Shea Crosby Removes Barriers to Employment for Workers in Arkansas
- Affording College in a Time of Income Inequality
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Robin Richardson (’13) Combats Sex Trafficking by Fighting for the Victims
- Don’t Delay: Apply to AmeriCorps JD and Receive Funding for Your Service TODAY!