Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- 2012 Equal Justice Works Fellow Ashley Grant Contributes to Report Highlighting Unique Needs of Over-age Middle Schoolers
- 2013 Equal Justice Works Fellow Michaela Wallin Helps Strike Law Targeting Domestic Violence Victims
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Justice Sonia Sotomayor on Practicing Service with the Law
- Join a Community of Public Interest Lawyers Across the Nation!
- Gabriella Barbosa (’13) Advocates for English Learners in Los Angeles
- Corey Prachniak (’13) Advocates for Equal Access to Healthcare for the LGBT Community
- AmeriCorps Celebrates 20th Anniversary: A Tribute to our AmeriCorps Legal Fellows Providing Disaster Relief
- AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Rebecca Miller (‘13) Serves Nation’s Low-Income Veterans and their Families
- Laura Huizar (’12) Protects Job Seekers From Employment Agency Abuse in New York City
- Doug Smith (’13) Helps Low-Income Residents and Entrepreneurs Access Opportunities in a Changing Urban Landscape