Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Teresita Ramos (’14) Advocates for Immigrant Children with Disabilities
- Fellow Friday: Ilinois Foreclosure Fellow Lacy Burpee ('12) Protects Disadvantaged Renters at Risk of Eviction
- Returning Service Members Share How They Give Back to Veterans as Legal Fellows
- Tennessee Bar Association Names Alumna Michele Johnson (’96) 2015 Public Service Attorney of the Year
- 2014 Conference and Career Fair Recap - Bryan Stevenson’s Keynote Address, “Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption"
- Alumna Adriana Rodriguez (’11) Empowers Undocumented Survivors of Domestic Violence Along U.S- Mexico Border
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Emily Schools (’13) Gains Empowerment from Fellowship Program
- Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Komal Vaidya (’12) Empowers Homeowners and Tenants Seeking Home Foreclosure Relief
- Equal Justice Works Launches a new justice AmeriCorps Initiative
- Future Fellows: Equal Justice Works Launches Baby Bib Campaign!