Student Loan Ranger: Why Students Should Be Wary of Campus Debit Cards
At the Student Loan Ranger, we like to remind students of ways to avoid spiraling debt and to use student loan money wisely. And, with a new school year about to begin, we want to join the warnings about what appear to be school-endorsed debit cards.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Robin Richardson (’13) Combats Sex Trafficking by Fighting for the Victims
- Don’t Delay: Apply to AmeriCorps JD and Receive Funding for Your Service TODAY!
- Sarah Mateja, 2013 AmeriCorps JD Member: Helping Veterans Re-Enter Civilian Life
- 3 Student Loan Repayment Plans You Need to Know About
- Submit Your Photo for the Equal Justice Works Baby Bib Campaign Today!
- Eight Lessons We Learned About Student Debt from the Class of 2013
- Fellow Friday: Alumna Antoinette Balta (’12) Transforms the Life of a Veteran
- 5 Essential Provisions for the Higher Education Act to Alleviate Student Debt Today
- Fellow Friday: Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Tracy Walsh Ensures That Struggling Borrowers Retain Their Homes in Chicago
- Attention Law Students: Gain Valuable Career Experience with AmeriCorps JD!