Examine the Scope of Student Loan Borrower Distress
First, some background on the three-year rates. Congress included a provision in the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 mandating the move to a three-year rate to get a more accurate picture of how many borrowers ultimately default on their federal student loans.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Fellow Friday: Susan Friedman helps free innocent man
- Rural California Veterans Thirsty for Legal Support
- Mobile legal clinics provide much-needed legal services to children and families in DC
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Helps Free Innocent Man
- Navigating a complex system for returning veterans in Washington State
- Introducing the Student Borrowers’ Bill of Rights!
- 2012 Fellow Stephanie Akpa Helps DC Residents Access Health Care
- Esha Bhandari Continues to have an Impact on Immigrant Rights – from Fellowship Project to Law Career
- A public defense career started with Public Defender Corps
- Catch up with members of the first graduating class of Public Defender Corps