Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Fellow Friday: Amelia Ruiz Fischer (’12) Takes a Stand for Immigrants’ Rights
- Fellow Friday: Environmental Justice in the Appalachians - Mike Becher (’10) Combats Coal Industry
- Fellow Friday: AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Alissa Gold (’13) Promotes Medical-Legal Partnership for Veterans
- Fellow Friday: AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Jennifer Aronson (’13) Serves Our Nation’s Veterans
- Fellow Friday: From Apathy to Empathy - Daniel Bowes Gives Thanks
- Future Public Interest Lawyers: How to Pick Your Law School
- ABA Votes to Adopt Aspirational Pro Bono Goal for Law Students
- Fellow Friday: Jessica Emerson is improving access to justice for sex trafficking survivors
- Obama's Budget Proposal and Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Fellow Friday: Susan Friedman helps free innocent man