Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Interim Director of Communications
Recent blog posts
- Special Report: The Justice Gap
- EQUAL JUSTICE WORKS ANNOUNCES 2015 FELLOWSHIP CLASS
- Virginia Corrigan (’13) Leads Successful Record Sealing Clinic for Contra Costa Youth
- Fellow Friday: Bobby Borrelle (’13) Interrogates Race, Disability, and Discipline Practices to Ensure Equal Access to Education
- Equal Justice Works Fellows and Alumni Catch Up at Bay Area Happy Hour
- Vanessa Stine (’14) Protects the Rights of Immigrants as Workers and Consumers
- Equal Justice Works Fellow John Paul Cimino (’13) Fights for the Rights of our Nation’s Veterans
- Eight Equal Justice Works Fellows in Chicago Highlighted for Their Innovations in Legal Services and Pro Bono Opportunities
- 6 Reasons to Love (Okay, Grudgingly Accept) Your Student Loans
- Fellow Friday: Kristen Tullos (’13) Advocates for Struggling Homeowners at Risk of Foreclosure