Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Teresita Ramos (’14) Advocates for Immigrant Children with Disabilities
- Fellow Friday: Ilinois Foreclosure Fellow Lacy Burpee ('12) Protects Disadvantaged Renters at Risk of Eviction
- Returning Service Members Share How They Give Back to Veterans as Legal Fellows
- Tennessee Bar Association Names Alumna Michele Johnson (’96) 2015 Public Service Attorney of the Year
- 2014 Conference and Career Fair Recap - Bryan Stevenson’s Keynote Address, “Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption"
- Alumna Adriana Rodriguez (’11) Empowers Undocumented Survivors of Domestic Violence Along U.S- Mexico Border
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Emily Schools (’13) Gains Empowerment from Fellowship Program
- Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Komal Vaidya (’12) Empowers Homeowners and Tenants Seeking Home Foreclosure Relief
- Equal Justice Works Launches a new justice AmeriCorps Initiative
- Future Fellows: Equal Justice Works Launches Baby Bib Campaign!