Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
Recent blog posts
- The Student Loan Ranger: Ways Congress Can Simplify Federal Student Loans
- Fellow Friday: Equal Justice Works Alum Danny Kirchoff Continues to be an Advocate for Transgender Californians
- How Student Debt Affects Women, Minorities
- Fellow Friday: Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Kevin Robert de Liban
- New Report Suggests Ways to Fix Legal Education
- Equal Justice Works Fellows Involved in Historic Decision Recognizing Right to Counsel for Group of Immigration Detainees
- Fellow Friday: Equal Justice Works Katrina Legal Fellow Reilly Morse
- What Obama's Budget Could Mean for Student Borrowers
- Fellow Friday – Marcy Wehling, a Legal First-Responder to Superstorm Sandy
- Explore Congress Members' Student Loan Debt