Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Komal Vaidya (’12) Empowers Homeowners and Tenants Seeking Home Foreclosure Relief
- Equal Justice Works Launches the Immigrant Children’s Defense Corps, a justice AmeriCorps Initiative
- Future Fellows: Equal Justice Works Launches Baby Bib Campaign!
- Fellow Jessica Emerson (’13) Files First Motion Under the Maryland Human Trafficking Victim Protection Act
- Army Veteran and 2014 Fellow Tiffany Kelley Launches Major Initiative at the National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Alumna Kathryn Smolinski (’11) Leads Legal Advocacy Effort for Low-Income Cancer Patients in Detroit Area
- Gonzalo Serrano (’14) Returns to the Metroplex and Puts His Passion to Work
- Marina Pantchenko (’13) Represents Medi-Cal Applicants in Lawsuit Against State of CA
- 2012 Equal Justice Works Fellow Ashley Grant Contributes to Report Highlighting Unique Needs of Over-age Middle Schoolers
- 2013 Equal Justice Works Fellow Michaela Wallin Helps Strike Law Targeting Domestic Violence Victims