NEP will provide free transactional legal services to minority and immigrant entrepreneurs in low-income Miami neighborhoods to strengthen business viability and community revitalization.
Jordan is the right person for the project because:
• Jordan has advised businesses in complex mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, and general business matters.
• Jordan has experience in government, public policy, and working in leadership capacities with numerous stakeholders.
• Jordan loves Miami and is passionate about community revitalization.
In the first six months, Jordan will:
• Identify and begin providing services to 5 established minority and immigrant entrepreneurs.
• Recruit, train, and support pro bono transactional attorneys to provide immediate assistance to clients.
• Provide training sessions for entrepreneurs on critical legal issues relevant to business ownership.