Employer-Based Loan Repayment Assistance Programs
Some employers provide Loan Repayment Assistance Programs for the benefit of their employees with student debt. Such programs exist at some non-profit and government employers, and are typically designed with the goal to recruit and retain qualified staff.
- PSLawNet - Online resource connecting public interest law job-seekers with job opportunities in the public interest arena, in government, at law schools, and around the globe. Includes “Opportunities" and "Organizations" databases.
- The National Legal Aid & Defender Association is a national professional membership organization for those who provide legal assistance to the poor.
- Legal Services Corporation funds 137 legal aid programs with over 900 offices around the nation to help poor Americans gain equal access to the judicial system.
- Student Debt Podcast Series stream, download or subscribe for tips and tools on coping with student debt.
- Student Debt Forum: a place to post questions, receive answers, and join discussions with others concerned about student debt.
- The Equal Justice Works Guide to Law Schools a free interactive online resource of public service opportunities, curricula and financial programs at more than 150 law schools in the United States.
- Financing the Future: Responses to the Rising Debt of Law Students a study detailing the characteristics of loan repayment assistance programs.