- PSLawNet - Online resource connecting public interest law job-seekers with job opportunities in the public interest arena, in government, at law schools, and around the globe. Includes “Opportunities" and "Organizations" databases.
- The National Legal Aid & Defender Association is a national professional membership organization for those who provide legal assistance to the poor.
- Legal Services Corporation funds 137 legal aid programs with over 900 offices around the nation to help poor Americans gain equal access to the judicial system.
- Student Debt Podcast Series stream, download or subscribe for tips and tools on coping with student debt.
- Student Debt Forum: a place to post questions, receive answers, and join discussions with others concerned about student debt.
- The Equal Justice Works Guide to Law Schools a free interactive online resource of public service opportunities, curricula and financial programs at more than 150 law schools in the United States.
- Financing the Future: Responses to the Rising Debt of Law Students a study detailing the characteristics of loan repayment assistance programs.
Some employers provide Loan Repayment Assistance Programs for the benefit of their employees with student debt. Such programs exist at some non-profit and government employers, and are typically designed with the goal to recruit and retain qualified staff.