- Average Amount Borrowed for Law School (2001-2006) from the American Bar Association Section on Legal Education
- Quick Facts on Student Debt from the Project on Student Debt
- National Consumer Law Center’s Student Loan Borrower Assistance Project is a resource for borrowers who want to know more about their options and rights
- Student Debt Podcast Series: stream, download or subscribe for tips and tools on coping with student debt.
- Student Debt Forum: a place to post questions, receive answers, and join discussions with others concerned about student debt.
- Financing the Future: Responses to the Rising Debt of Law Students a study detailing the characteristics of loan repayment assistance programs.
- The Equal Justice Works Guide to Law Schools a free interactive online resource of public service opportunities, curricula and financial programs at more than 150 law schools in the United States.
Today’s graduates carry higher levels of educational debt than previous generations. The mortgage-sized debt burdens of law school graduates have far-reaching effects that harm the legal profession and our justice system.