Plan Before You Borrow: What You Should Know About Educational Loans BEFORE You Go to Graduate School
Interested in government or public interest work after graduating? This webinar will help you plan ahead and make sure you can take full advantage of the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, the most significant law affecting public service in a generation.
The webinar will focus in detail on:
- The importance of taking out the right kind of loans
- How to consolidate or reconsolidate your previous student loans
- How the College Cost Reduction and Access Act can free you to pursue a public interest career
- Wednesday, Aug. 10, 1-2 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, 3-4 p.m. EDT