With a planned gift to Equal Justice Works, your commitment to equal justice will be carried forward by passionate public interest leaders. Here are some of the most popular ways that your legacy can live on to ensure justice for all.
- Percentage bequests: percentage of your estate to Equal Justice Works
- Residual bequests: all or a portion of your remaining assets will go to Equal Justice Works after specific bequests are paid
- Specific bequests: stated dollar amount of specific securities assets such as real estate or tangible personal property to be paid to Equal Justice Works
- Contingent bequests: gift given to Equal Justice Works only in the event of the death of other beneficiaries, or if other contingencies specified in your will are met
- Add Equal Justice Works as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy while retaining ownership of the policy
- Transfer ownership of a paid-up policy you no longer need to Equal Justice Works
- People aged 70 1/2 or older, who own a traditional or Roth IRA, can make a charitable gift of up to $100,000, directly from their IRA to Equal Justice Works. 401(k) plans or other tax-favored retirement planning vehicles are not eligible to make a charitable gift.
- Gift that provides you with “advisory privileges” on how you would like Equal Justice Works to use the funds.
Equal Justice Works also welcomes gifts through employer matching gifts.
For more information about planned giving or other ways to support the organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.