Travel & Accommodations
Join us as we bring together more than 1,400 students, 200 employers, and 150 law school faculty, staff, and practitioners in the public interest law field at the Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair!
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Richmond Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
All reservations must be made by September 30, 2019 in order to receive the group rate of $199/night. Please note that the hotel has been sold our for the night of Wednesday, October 16.
We recognize that one of the biggest hurdles to attending the Conference & Career Fair is affording the trip to Washington, D.C., and have created a Facebook group to help connect students interested in carpooling or hotel sharing. Join the group to view other requests, or post your own.
Courtesy Airport Shuttle to and from DCA
Courtesy shuttle offered to and from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) by appointment from 5am – midnight each day. Call 703-920-3230 to schedule.
Super Shuttle from IAD or BWI
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) is approximately $48.
Taxis / Ride-sharing Services
- From IAD to the Crystal Gateway Marriott, taxi fare is approximately $40 to $50. Cost varies for ride-sharing services.
- From BWI to the Crystal Gateway Marriott, taxi fare is approximately $65 to $80. Cost varies for ride-sharing services.
Metro Subway Access
The Blue and Yellow lines are available from the Crystal City Metro Station (corner of 18th St. and S. Bell St.), a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Parking at the Crystal Gateway Marriott is $20/hour, $39/daily for self-park and valet parking is $45/daily. Equal Justice Works staff has a limited number of parking discounts ($12 off total price) available to attendees. Please check in at the Employer Check In desk to receive a ticket. They will be available on a first-come first-serve basis.
If you have a physical challenge that may affect your participation in this event more broadly, please contact [email protected] immediately to discuss accommodations. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without at least two weeks prior notification.