We facilitate Fellowships at legal services organizations to help fulfill our nation’s promise of equal justice for all.
Founded by law students in 1986, Equal Justice Works is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that brings together an extensive network of law students, lawyers, legal services organizations, and supporters to promote a lifelong commitment to public service and equal justice.
We do this through:
- Connecting law students and law school professionals with opportunities to serve the public interest law community on their campuses and nationwide.
- Collaborating with law schools to enhance and expand their public interest law programming.
- Hosting the largest national public interest legal career fair that brings together law students and public interest employers from across the country to interview for job opportunities, build their public interest law network, and hear from noteworthy speakers.
- Facilitating Fellowships for public interest lawyers and law students to serve at legal services organizations across the nation to increase equal access to justice for communities in need.
- Educating law students and lawyers about options to manage their student debt and advocating for loan repayment assistance programs (LRAPs) and Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).