Equal Justice Works is proud to have over 90% of accredited law schools as members. Law students and recent graduates from member law schools receive exclusive access to our valuable public interest resources and programs. Membership is $3,000 per year and is open to all law schools in the United States and its territories, regardless of accreditation.
Equal Justice Works member law schools and their students receive access to our:
- Postgraduate Fellowships: Two-year opportunities to work in marginalized communities throughout the country developing innovative ways to expand access to justice and enact lasting social change. We have 200-250 postgraduate Fellows working in the field at any given time.
- Student Summer Opportunities: Civil legal aid positions for 1Ls and 2Ls serving rural communities, disaster-prone areas, and more. Participants receive a stipend of $7,000 for 300 hours of work over the summer. Over 60 opportunities nationwide each year.
- Annual Career Fair: Largest public interest legal career fair in the country connecting over 3,000 law students and recent graduates with hundreds of public interest employers.
- Educational debt expertise and advocacy.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to become a member law school.
MEMBER LAW SCHOOL PARTICIPATION
- 45 had at least one Design-Your-Own postgraduate Fellow selected in 2022
- 157 had at least one student attend the Conference & Career Fair in 2022
- 40 had at least one student participate in either the Rural Summer Legal Corps or Disaster Resilience Program during the summer of 2022
- 50 were visited virtually by Equal Justice Works staff during the 2021-2022 school year