Equal Justice Works is proud to have over 90% of accredited law schools as members. Member Law Schools guarantee their students access to valuable public interest resources and programs. Membership is $2,000 per year and is open to all law schools in the United States and its territories, regardless of accreditation.
Equal Justice Works Member Law Schools and their students receive access to our:
- Postgraduate Fellowships: One and two year full-time positions working in marginalized communities developing innovative ways to expand access to justice and enact social change. 300 Fellows in the field at any given time.
- Summer of Service Opportunities: Civil legal aid positions for 1Ls and 2Ls serving veterans, victims of human trafficking, immigrants, and more. Stipends range from $1,230 – $5,000 depending on program. Over 500 opportunities nationwide.
- Conference & Career Fair: Largest national public interest legal career fair with 1,450 students and 180 employers.
- Educational debt expertise and advocacy.
Email email@example.com for more information on how to become a Member Law School.
MEMBER LAW SCHOOL PARTICIPATION
- 119 had at least one postgraduate Fellow serve in 2017-18
- 134 had at least one student participate in AmeriCorps JD in 2016-17
- 153 had at least one student attend the Conference & Career Fair in 2017
- 46 had at least one student participate in Rural Summer Legal Corps in 2017-2018
- 90 were visited by Equal Justice Works staff during the 2017-2018 school year