The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest legal career fair in the country. More than 165 public interest employers conduct interviews for internships and full-time jobs and meet with students in informal “table talk” discussions of public interest legal opportunities. Over 1,200 students from nearly 150 law schools attend for interviews, workshops on public interest careers, networking, resume review, mock interviews, and more.
LOCATION & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Friday, October 27 & Saturday, October 28
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Employer registration is now open! Check back here this summer for more information on student and law school professional registration, the event schedule, and conference sessions.
EVENT TIMELINE & KEY DATES
· Wednesday, May 10th - Friday, August 4th: Early bird employer registration and job posting
· Saturday, August 5th - Friday, September 8th: Standard employer registration and job posting
· Monday, August 14th - Wednesday, September 13that midnight ET: Student and recent graduate registration and application for pre scheduled interviews, workshops and Table Talk
· Thursday, September 14th - Friday, October 27th: Student and recent graduate registration for workshops and Table Talk (job application period closed)
· Friday, September 15th - Friday, September 29th at midnight ET: Employer application review and interview selection
· October 8th at midnight ET: Last day for accepted students and recent graduates to sign up for an interview time
· October 27th & 28th: Conference and Career Fair
Contact email@example.com or 202-466-3686 for more information on how you can participate.