Information for Sponsors & Exhibitors
Join us as we bring together more than 1,400 students, 200 employers, and 150 law school faculty, staff, and practitioners in the public interest law field at the Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair!
Invest in one of the many conference opportunities to reinforce your organization’s name and create brand awareness. Enhance your reach and image by helping to mobilize and inspire the next generation of public interest law leaders. If you are interested in sponsoring the 2019 Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair, please reach out to [email protected].
Present your products, services and solutions to 2,000 attendees in the legal field including students, recruiters, and law school professionals who can help you reach your business development and membership goals. If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2019 Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair, please return a completed registration form to [email protected]. The deadline to reserve your space is Friday, September 13.
- Equal Justice Works Member Law Schools: $300
- Nonprofit & Government Organizations: $500
- Corporate Entities: $1,000
- Access to all conference events
- Complimentary beverages (coffee, tea, water)
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch with employers and law school professionals
- Access to the Employer Networking Reception, hosted by the National Association of Law Placement
- Company listing and description on the conference webpage
- Company listing and description in the conference program book
- Standard package includes: 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket
Other services may be available upon request, dependent on space limitations.